CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Add Mathsss

Actually,I m not sure what the topic I want to write about for today .
Anyway,what I wan to tell is I really hate Add Maths .
I dun like it since I have to study from form 4 .
I really dun know what the questions asking about . I try my best to understand it but due to my brain has already fulled memory causes me forgot what my add maths teacher and tuition teacher teached before.
why does math subject has be so hard !! who can tell me this =.='''
aiks!!
I really dun know how I die in SPM.
sigh*
on other hand,about the account paper that teacher gave back last week,
erm .... although I pass aldy,but the result not very well,
I think I only got around 45 ...
all is because I didnt work hard that time. nvm~
I think while SPM I can do it well than this .
I really believe I can,not because of I am too confident,
is because I plan to study account very very hard.
add oil ya ^^
hahaha,first time write blog in english ... must be practice more and more !!

0 评论: