CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

facial


recently,my face keeps getting worse and worse !!
I almost use coverup every outing. My mum keeps on asking me drink about 8oz of water daily to balance my pH value of my skin. and and and also stop all of the "unhealthy" and heaty foods
such as asam laksa,chocolate,tomyam,curry,fried foods ..
I told my mum : " it's impossible for me,because all of the "unhealty" and heaty foods are my best fav !!
*sigh*
I'm so, so depressed over this. It's horrible,I would like to kill for a clean skin like
everybody else around me has. It's getting to the point where I resent everyone around me for their flawless skin.
I also wanna to get a rid of eye circle .. It's too ugly !!
not because of lack of sleep and signs of stress ..

so I need,I need care products ..

AAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

2 评论:

Charles said...

i interested on that OXY,
can i borrow it ?

^LiMsSs^ said...

go buy larh ... not bad use de !! very cheap only~