CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

EXAMSsss



I hate exams.
At examination time,
I am forced to study for hours and hours,
going over and over every subject.

I am expected to be near perfect in these subjects.
I am smart and usually come out top.
And if I don't come out top
sometimes I get a lot of scolding and nagging.
So it is the forcing that makes me
hate examinations soooooo muchh!!

and
I don't like the people
who said they haven't studied,
but instead they started studying a month before.
my class has lots of this kind of people !!



SPM is going on for 3 weeks
ONLY 3 weeks !!!
it's never enough for me to prepare.
I forced myself to touched book
but but but
since trial exam has the ended,
I have no mood to study anymore.
and now I have forgotten
all the syllabus I have studied before.

0 评论: