CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

W-H-Y !!

now I am using Nicole's laptop
OMG !!
damn slow!!!
what's a stupid + idiot brand !!
the only advantage is ..
this laptop really light!
ULTRA LIGHT !!
I think almost 1.1kg only.
is so mini !!
the screen only 10.2"


erm...
2009/10/28
5.00pm
today I wake at 2 pm
because "yesterday" slept at 5am
after having my lunch
of course start doing revision.
today really no moody to study !!
although exam is coming soon..
but I still have no mood to study.
*sigh*
I tried to forced myself to study and study..
but still failed..
every time I sit in front my desk
straight feel sleepy..
no more mood to going to touch book.

now my brain is fulled of entertaiment.
I became not care bout my result anymore.

every morning!!
EVERY MORNING ...
I tell myself don't be lazy again..
It's a time to start prepare for exam.
but
every day I keep on dreaming
dreaming
AND
dreaming...


ARHH !!
I am going to ki siao !!



SPM left 21 days !!

0 评论: